I have been nominated for the Infinity Love Dreams Award by Soso of Un pied ici, un pied là-bas meaning in English one foot here, one foot there; I love that! I met Soso while taking the WordPress Blogging 101 class and I have enjoyed reading her blog ever since. I am honored, Thank You Soso. 😀
This award is given with an air of curiosity and fun, wanting to know a bit more about you and share a bit more about me. 🙂
For this award the rules are:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Here we go 11 facts about myself:
- I think I’ll make another cup of coffee and think about this.
- I love Fall, I love the smell, the way the sun shines on the trees, the sounds of kids playing, the breeze rustling through leaves, changing, for me there is something magical about this season.
- Old movies are the best although I have to say I really like Avatar.
- I still don’t have a smart phone 😮 .
- I collect crochet patterns!
- My favorite place to be is the mountains, but I am learning to appreciate the city.
- I like traveling and exploring those places off the beaten path.
- Sitting around a camp fire with good friends.
- Harvesting and cooking wild mushrooms and greens.
- I am learning to live ……. in a different way, not so much running around the mountains.
- I am rearranging, growing, learning and expanding my life.
Here are the questions Soso asked:
- How do you start your Sunday mornings? With a hot cup of coffee.
- What’s your favorite reading(s) of the last 6 months? Crochet patterns, I have gone crazy over crochet patterns!
- What’s the kind of attitude you hate the most when travelling in public transportation? People that pass gas, and then smile at you as they are getting off the bus!
- Who changes the toilet paper roll at home? All of us do, I’m lucky that’s not an issue……………
- How many (real) good friends do you have around? (be honest!) I have a couple, I just wish they lived closer.
- Your best treat ever? Ice Cream! I love Ice Cream!
- What’s your favorite quotation(s) ? I AM THAT, I am ∼ Exodus 3:14
- If you could relocate right know, which would be the city or country of your choice? I would stay right where I am, the Pacific NW.
- “I quit my job” or “I fired my boss”… Which personality are you? I quit my job, I’ve pretty much always got along with my bosses.
- What could make you want to stop blogging? I lose my internet connection.
Drum roll please………………………..
Here are a few totally awesome and inspiring Blogs I am nominating for the Infinity Love Dreams Awards
- Stories by Shivangi
- Edwina’s Episodes
- Saturday Night Stitch
- Herbs and Wildcrafting
- In Cahoots With Muddy Boots
- Full Time
- Little Field Mice
- The Iris and the Lily
- Anchors and Butterflies
Questions for my Nominee’s:
- Is your glass empty, half full or overflowing?
- If you could be a plant what would you be?
- What is you favorite animal?
- Is there a movie you just can’t get enough of, what is it?
- What is the best surprise anyone has ever given you?
- Do you even like surprises?
- What made you start blogging?
- If you could do what ever you wanted what would that be?
- Where is your favorite Eco system ie: mountains, ocean, desert……?
- Who is your favorite actor or actress of all time?
- If you could go to another planet would you?
Enjoy, until next time,
My blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award by: TRAVELLING BANANA.
This is exciting, it is the first nomination for an award of any kind. This award is for up and coming blogs of 200 follower or less. So, with that said, I humbly accept! 🙂 I am honored Thank You, Travelling Banana.
My answers to Travelling Banana’s questions:
1. Who is your role model? Grizzly Adams I love that guy!
2. What is the thing that you are most passionate about, your purpose/calling? Being true to who I am no matter where I am or what I’m doing.
3. If you had to sum up yourself in a word, what would it be? Adventurous.
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Yellowstone National Park.
5. What is the most important piece of advice you could give? Forgive, life is too short to hold grudges.
6. Create a list of things that make you smile. A beautiful sunset/sunrise, my dog Strawberry, a chipmunk, the first spring flower, thunder and lightning, walking in the woods, catching rain on my tongue, the thought of love.
7. Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? Both!
8. Pancakes or Crepes? Pancakes.
9. Describe a moment of unshakeable courage in your life. Living my dreams.
10. What is your greatest attribute? The ability to see the world from different perspectives.
11. What is your purpose for blogging? To share what inspires me, to be helpful and maybe a little bit entertaining.
There are several rules by which I by being nominated and you by being nominated must do in order to accept the Liebster Award:
1. Link the person who nominated you (that’s me) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers (11) for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the 11 blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award followed by the 11 questions that I made up for you all to answer!
Latest Stories by Shivangi
In Cahoots With Muddy Boots
WORDS BY ME
Herbs and Wildcrafting
Angie’s Kitchen Shenanigans
Everyday Here On Earth
Another Bonny Irish Lass
Ancient Wisdom Modern Research
Container Crazy Cathy
It’s all in a Nutshell!
- What is the best time of day for you?
- Of everything on this planet what drives you bonkers?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- Are you living your dream, what is it?
- Make a list of inspirational moments?
- What is your favorite color?
- Are you city, country or a suburb type of person?
- Indoors or Outdoors?
- If you were an animal what would you be and why?
- Tell me one thing that you love about yourself?
- Why do you blog?
I started blogging in November of 2014, the idea was to share the art of crochet. By sharing what I make and the patterns I use and to open up a place or format where if I decide to write patterns for crochet projects that I design I can do that. As well as a place where I could get some feedback on my work and meet some great people.
I am also an advocate for the use of essential oils, and so I thought, “While I have a blog started for crochet, maybe I can somehow link the oils in, by writing about my and other Peoples (with their consent of course) experiences with the oils.” By writing about the oils it helps me learn more about each one of them, it makes me a better advocate and at the same time I am sharing what I learn with you! And I like that! I have already started to post compilations of what I find around the web of the histories and some of the legends/folklore of the different herbs that are used in essential oils, as well as their uses in our modern day.
This blog is also about sharing part of who I am as I go, a little bit of writing, a little bit of picture taking, kind of along the lines of a journal, more of a travel journal is the way I like to think of it.
Who do I want to connect with?
Thats a good question, I want to connect with people who inspire me and in the process if I can turn that around and inspire others who visit this blog………that would be awesome! If I can help others through the information that I post here…………that would be awesome! That is my vision for this blog and I truly hope that it is helpful and interesting with a little whimsical fun added in for good measure.
I think I have my work cut out for me! What do you think?
Patricia Geraghty-Gaddis/Vagabon Velda
Today’s assignment: write and publish a “who I am and why I’m here” post on your blog. via Blogging 101, Day One: Introduce Yourself to the World