Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to promote oral health, yet it provides a myriad of health benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can promote blood circulation and benefit cardiovascular health. Clove is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals and maintain a healthy immune system. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling Clove directly and it should be diluted when applied to the skin. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop of Clove can soothe teeth and gums while maintaining overall oral health.
Plant Part: Bud
Aromatic Description: Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
Main Chemical Components: Eugenol
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Promotes circulation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps soothe teeth and gums
- Promotes oral health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Add one drop to toothpaste to promote oral health.
- Apply one drop to soothe teeth or gums.
- Place one drop on finger then rub on back of tongue for an irritated throat.
- Take in veggie capsules to boost immunity during winter time.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Visit me on Facebook for more ways to use essential oils: https://www.facebook.com/VagabonVeldaEssentialOils