Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and therapeutic benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing agent, both internally and externally. Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney and urinary function and is very beneficial to the skin. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming effect that helps relieve tension and stress. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps to cleanse and purify the air.
Plant Part: Berry
Aromatic Description: Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Main Chemical Components: Alpha pinene, sabinene
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary function
- May benefit problematic skin areas
- Acts as a natural cleansing and
- Helps relieve tension and stress
- Add 1–2 drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Apply 1 drop to problematic skin areas to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and to lessen stress.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or your favorite carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Visit me on Facebook for more ways to use essential oils: https://www.facebook.com/VagabonVeldaEssentials
By No machine-readable author provided. Pt assumed (based on copyright claims). [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC BY-SA 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons