Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of health benefits that date back to biblical times. Cedarwood is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. Diffusing or inhaling Cedarwood will help maintain healthy breathing and respiratory function and, when applied topically, Cedarwood promotes clear, healthy skin. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- Plant Part: Wood
- Aromatic Description: Herbaceous, camphoraceous
- Main Chemical Components: Alpha cedrene, cedrol
- Supports and maintains healthy respiratory function
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy
- Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and body.
- Use with a carrier oil in massage therapy.
- Add 1–2 drops to facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Inhale directly or diffuse to promote healthy respiratory function.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Visit me on Facebook for more ways to use essential oils: https://www.facebook.com/VagabonVeldaEssentials