Wild Orange has an energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
Plant Part: Orange rinds (peel)
Aromatic Description: Sweet, fresh, citrus
Main Chemical Components: Limonene
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
- High in antioxidants, which are essential to overall health
- Uplifting to the mind and body
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- Energize the mind and body. Dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Visit me on Facebook for more ways to use essential oils: https://www.facebook.com/VagabonVeldaEssentialOils